How to make internal calls:
1. Enter extension number
2. Press ‘Dial’
How to make external calls:
1. To dial out showing your DDI (Direct Dial In) put ‘9’ followed by external number.
2. To dial out hiding your DDI put ‘4’ followed by external number.
Forwarding Your Phone:
Dial *72 9 then your mobile and press dial (Note if you are slow it will forward to voicemail)
To deactivate dial *73
Selecting number from contacts:
1. Press the ‘Dir’ button located at the top right hand side of the phone.
2. Selecting <New Entry> will create a new contact.
3. To dial the contact, scroll to contact and press ‘Dial’.
How to Call Pickup:
1. Answer another phone in your office, dial *8 and press ‘Dial’ or alternatively pick up the handset.
How to transfer a call:
1. When in call and want to transfer, press the ‘Transfer’ button and this will put the caller on hold.
2. You can now dial the number that you want to transfer to. REMEMBER: if you are transferring to an external number to include ‘9’ as a prefix.
3. You have a choice of a ‘Supervised’ or ‘Unsupervised’ transfer.
a. A Supervised transfer is where you speak to the party that you are transferring to before actually transferring the call over.
b. An Unsupervised transfer is where you dial the party you want to transfer to but do not speak to them.
4. To perform a Supervised transfer, you dial the number you wish to transfer to, wait for them to answer, speak to this person and then transfer the call by pressing the ‘Transfer’ button under the display. The call will end on your side and you can hang up.
5. To perform an Unsupervised transfer, you dial the number you wish to transfer to. Once the call starts ringing, press the ‘Transfer’ button under the display. The call then is transferred over and you can hang up.
How to check ‘Received’ calls and ‘Placed’ calls:
1. To check your missed/received calls, press the ‘Callers’ bottom located under the display
2. Here you can scroll right to get more details about the call i.e Time, date, whether the calls as answered or not etc.
3. To check your dialled/placed calls, press the right directional button.
4. Here you can scroll right to get more details about the call i.e Time, date, whether the calls as answered or not etc.
How to access your Voicemail:
1. If you have a new voicemail, there will be a button active labelled ‘Msgs’ on the top left hand corner below the display.
2. To access voicemails, select ‘Message Center’ and here it will tell you whether you have new, old or urgent voicemail.
3. To connect to the mailbox, press ‘Connct’ and you will be prompted for a password.
4. The default password is ‘1234’.
5. If you don’t have new voicemails, you can also access the mailbox by pressing the ‘Menu’ button, then ‘Features’, ‘Messages’ and then you are at the ‘Message Center’
How to setup call forwarding:
1. Firstly, press the ‘Menu’ button, then ‘Features’, then scroll down to ‘Forward’.
2. Here, select ‘Always’.
3. Under ‘Contact’, press enter and then the number you want to forward to. REMEMBER: if you are transferring to an external number to include ‘9’ as a prefix.
4. ALSO: Scroll down and make sure you that ‘Forward’ is set to ‘Enable’.
5. To save, press the left directional key and it will prompt you to ‘Save’ your forwarding settings
6. This will forward any calls to your extension internally or externally via your DDI.
7. To disable, just follow step 1, step 2 and step 4 and select ‘Disabled’ and save.